Job Duties: -
- Receive all requirements from pharmacy warehouse & pharmacy.
- Check the availability of these requirements in the list suppliers.
- Contact suppliers and receive a price list for the required items.
- Price analysis for the requirements.
- Negotiating prices, delivery time, qty delivers with suppliers.
- Receiving and checking quality of goods.
- Select a supplier to deal with based on the analysis done.
- Issue a purchase order (PO).
- Follow up quantity delivers as based on our partially requirements.
- Assist in selecting the suitable payment terms.
- Follow up with the finances department on invoice payment.
- Bachelor of commerce or equivalent.
- From 3 to 5 years of experience in same position.
- Should be up-to-date on pricing and medical industry trends.
- Preferable back-ground experience in (Pharmacies - Pharmaceutical companies - hospital pharmacies).