Nephrology Center of Excellence
Nephrology center (CHG Sphinx) offered comprehensive services for renal dialysis and transplant patients
In cooperation with France’s largest antibody center.
- A full-service staff of consultants and nurses who follow the international guidelines.
- Highest standard of laboratory and immunology tests
- The most accurate pathology laboratories, up-to-date radiology devices, and the most skilled interventional radiologists.
- Specialized pediatric dialysis and transplant center with qualified consultants.
- Infection control protocols and required immunization for kidney dialysis and transplant patients under the supervision of infectious diseases professor
- Managing immune-related diseases with a multidisciplinary team of professors from immunology and hematology.
Integrated kidney Clinics
- Kidney Clinic
- Pediatric-Nephrology Clinic
- Clinical-Nutrition Clinic
- Cardiology Clinic
- Urology Clinic
- Vascular-Surgery clinic
Renal Dialysis Center
- Renal Dialysis
- Renal Transplant.
- Pediatric Renal Transplant.
- Plasma Separation
- 24/7 Renal dialysis Facility
- Chronic hemodialysis, such as HDF regular dialysis, especially for patients with high-risk heart disease.
- An emergency dialysis unit that offers all emergency services, including the installation of catheters and an intensive care unit for critical cases and patients with renal failure,
- Intensive care for kidney patients.
- Plasma separation sessions for patients with kidney and blood diseases and autoimmune disorders.
- A specialized team of clinical nutrition consultants.
- Collaboration with vascular-surgery and Interventional Radiology departments to install dialysis catheters, permanent and temporary arterial and venous connections.
- Expert team of nurses trained in hemodialysis and pediatric hemodialysis.
Renal transplantation: -
Cleopatra Hospitals Group operates all kidney transplant facilities in accordance with Law of transplantation, Law 5 of 2010
- Follow-up and preparation clinics for kidney transplant. for both adults and children.
- Three surgical teams comprised of the experts’ urology, vascular and anesthesia professors.
- Laparoscopic kidney resection for the donor.
- A specialized facility for patients before and after kidney transplantation, for antibody treatment and stubborn antibody cases.
- An integrated emergency unit for patients recovering from kidney transplants.